Monday, March 12, 2007

dotdotmotherfuckingdot let me begin my being super very clear. this photo blog IS the bane. it isn't a pleasure and if it weren't for some misunderstood and displaced heartache i feel for those who will be forced now to read it(aka hugs, kisses, daps, smiles and nods. i love you all i just have trouble expressing my emotions!), it wouldn't exist. so on that note, i ask all to bear with me, as i try my hardest to soften abrasion and general distaste and feed you snippets and morsels of the microcosmic god-complex that is zackary david canepari dotdotmotherfuckingdot


so maybe i told or maybe i didn't but i am in india. say it with me now. gandhi, masala, punjab, shiva, vindaloo and the billion man march (bring it farrahkan. bring it.)


this will be the formula. first me and my stupidities aka pointNshoot digital-nonsense. followed by me and my seriousities aka hasselblad fivepointexplodinghearttechnique photo-goodness.


being this is my first ever blog, i felt obligated to present generalities so swallow hard and prepare mentally. on that note follow me chronologically.


bang. the story goes likes this. straight from chicago to delhi. the dapper direct. i know me looking good is nothing new but sometimes i like to send out reminders. samosas and chai for the airplane snack. double bang.

4 universal generalities of non-western world travel.
1. people look/dress differently. who would have thought?
2. domestic animal is an oxymoron.
3. fruit fruit fruit. always tastes/looks better. eat more gooseberries.
4. the toilet bowl is a myth whispered about by schoolchildren and spinsters




quality vs. quantity. i may drink more beer but that is the best strawberry milkshake in all of bombay. i swear. it's from the fruit stand next to the mosque that floats on the arabian sea. open 'til 4AM. bang.


local transport. that pattern far right is authenthic.

guide to get zack social. follow me left to right dotdotdot Assimilate. Hobknob at the golf club. Wine tasting with the colonel (tie-turban color sync! put on the lotion!)

you can't spell gandhi without tupac.

ok. enough. time to kiss the ring!








G.O.D. bless you pattern and color!




toon in next week, where i'll introduce you to the blue gooseberry! youwillnotwanttomissit. kisses hugs and the like! mezuzah

No comments: